Monday, December 1, 2008

A dream finally reached.

I hit 77 a night or two ago and finally coughed up the gold for cold weather flying. I toured northrend and now my entire title is complete. Loremaster might be next, we'll have to see.
I have most of the day off work today, so expect something.

Weebls name was changed because a friend sent me a Certificate of Ownership and she suggested the name, it made me chuckle so i went with it. I plan on changing his name on a near weekly basis when arenas start up to confuse the proximo addon.

6 comments:

Rilgon Arcsinh said...

Paid name change to Dora

Do it

Kordwar said...

with a gorilla named boots?

Thracyyus said...

Just got the flying and explorer yesterday, so congratz to you. I can see it now, Kordwar the Loremaster -A Famous Historian- with HistoricalReach -Kordwar's Pet-. Name might be too long but it gave me a laugh when it came to mind.

Rilgon Arcsinh said...

with a gorilla named boots?

Now we're cooking with Eternal Fire.

Kordwar said...

i can see the BG chats now "oh what the fuck, i just got killed by dora the explorer"

with an arena team named "i'm the map i'm the map i'm the map"

sadly, someone beat me to it, 80 undead priest has it now :(

Rilgon Arcsinh said...

with an arena team named "i'm the map i'm the map i'm the map"

ROFL