Sunday, April 5, 2009
Looks like I've been tagged by Neggles for the honest scrap award
I'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible. Also I'd like to give a moment of silence for improved wing clip, I'll miss you old friend.
The rules for acceptance are as follows:
1. When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
2. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
Hmm, sounds easy enough. In no real order...
(1) First and foremost, Trackhoof of Survival Hunters anonymous. I know, I know. He doesn't blog anymore but i'm giving him the award anyway. Without him I would have never went SV. Hell, the first few days my blog was active i got an email from him welcoming me and telling me how happy he was that there was another survival hunter blog.
(2) Thracyyus of No Ammo Melee Time. Honest and hardworking guy, goblin engineer, survival hunter before 3.0. All plusses in my book.
(3) Neggles of The Angry butterfly. I always enjoyed her posts and was very surprised to end up on her blogroll. I have a lot of respect for her with her raiding experiance, Tier gear has never graced my character (PvP gear was better itemized for raiding survival until T5 content (which I never saw >.>)
(4) Disgraph of The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf. A laugh riot each time he updates... hey shut up, he counts!
(5) Rilgon of Stabilized Effort Scope. The PvE ying to my PvP yang. From what i've seen that's all we butt heads on. Rilgon tells it how it is and i respect that. The thing I respect the most is his zeal for the engineering profession...DEATH TO NON ENGINEER CHOPPER OWNERS! ::sapper charge::
(6) I really don't have a 7th, so the 6th is my last. Yet another now defunct blog...
Bandet. I'll be the first to admit I'm a fanboy, I was thrilled when he commented on my blog and was shocked to end up on his blogroll. His movies changed the way i played, I'd damn near study them to figure out what he was doing and when I can try it for myself. A true brother in Survivalism.
Ten things about me:
(1) It's on hiatus until i get a new job and such but I'm training to be a blacksmith.
(2) Proudly Survival (880 unbuffed agility) since 4/8/2008 ( I've got screenshots to prove it!)
(3) I hate mushrooms. I ate a toadstool when i was like 6 and got really sick. I know mushrooms and toadstools are in no way the same but I don't care.
(4) I was an avid reader of the official hunter forums for a long time, i haven't been there in a long time. That place is a cesspool and I'm literally afraid I'll forget my damn class reading that crap.
(5) BRK took away my hunter license back in BC when i was still BM. I don't "officially" have it back...
(6) I smoke a pipe. for one thing, i blame Sherlock Holmes for being too awesome.
(7) My first real car was a 1976 Plymouth Valiant. My girlfriends neighborhood dislikes me because I used to leave by peeling out and letting that slant 6 scream.
(8) I live in the heart of Amish country. I am, in fact, NOT AMISH GODDAMNIT.
(9) I play the banjo, bass and guitar. My favorite guitar is my 60s Egmond jazzmaster copy. Looks like this, minus the pickup in the center.
(10) The guy who truly got me into PvP is Rifluvr. Rifle lovin' 11 changed my life (in game life). I started as 41/20/0 and followed BRK like he was a god. RL 11 got me to spec 41/4/16 and really get a taste for the SV tree. Then i went 0/21/40 and never looked back. I really do miss being able to count on one hand the Survival hunters on RH.
Good lord that's a long post.