Saturday, October 18, 2008

::blink::

::knocks the cobwebs out::

I've been without internet for a few weeks now. It's maddening to say the least.

I've been missing so much stuff and i'm trying to catch up now.

Aspects off the GCD?

Bandet considering forsaking Survival? ( D: )

Aspect of the dragonhawk?

Lordy, I've been missing out on forum Drama (Server, Class and class beta)

I'm having fun with the MMO champion raid comp tool http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/

I'll have internet at home come monday, I'm downloading the new patch as we speak (read?) and I'll be updating my addons and setting up my bars for my triumpant return.

New spec for being 70

And 80 should look like this

Expect some stuff on monday.

1 comment:

Bandet said...

I already forsaked SV..

But im going DK anyways.